Today I want to share with you, and bestow upon you for your weekend rejuvenation, Brené Brown’s Ten Guideposts for Wholehearted Living.
As you read these, which ones resonate? Do any of them make you laugh with self-recognition? Do any of them stir tears? Do any of them motivate you to action in some area of your life? Please share your thoughts below.
1. Cultivating authenticity: letting go of what people think.
2. Cultivating self-compassion: letting go of perfectionism.
3. Cultivating a resilient spirit: letting go of numbing and powerlessness.
4. Cultivating gratitude and joy: letting go of scarcity and fear of the dark.
5. Cultivating intuition and trusting faith: letting go of the need for certainty.
6. Cultivating creativity: letting go of comparison.
7. Cultivating play and rest: letting go of exhaustion as a status symbol and productivity as self worth.
8. Cultivating calm and stillness: letting go of anxiety as a lifestyle.
9. Cultivating meaningful work: letting go of self-doubt and “supposed to.”
10. Cultivating laughter, song and dance: letting go of being cool and always in control.”
Please share with me below: which of these speak to you? stirs you? motivates you to action?