What a year already!
Life circumstances aside, have you picked your “word of the year”?
Choosing one word (maybe two) helps you chart a course to navigate for the year, despite what is happening in this wild world of ours right now.
My word for 2021 is “UPGRADE”
and I am starting with this e-newsletter, that I started in 2010.
In the last decade I have either been off and on with writing a blog, or often only reaching out when something special is happening, like a sale or a fun event.
So what will *this* upgrade look like, and what else am I upgrading?
- eNewsletter – every Friday I will send you a “Friday Flash” with:
- a short article or blog from me
- “Doctor’s Corner” – something personal from me
- “Supplement of the Month” 10% off!
- “Hot Hormone Tip of the Week”
- Upcoming Events
- Our office space – I have rearranged my office to allow more space in a “Procedure Room” for blood draws and hormone pellet insertions. We also now have more space in a dedicated Consultation Room. I’ll give you a virtual tour soon!
- My staff – after a challenging 2020 with getting a solid team in place for Dr. Liz MD, we are going through a rigorous and already successful process of getting a great team in place to support you, whether you are one of our patients or a beloved reader of this newsletter.
- My workouts! I always practice what I preach, and as I get older, instead of fondly remembering my younger days of working out more intensely, it is time for me to up my game. This past year, I started doing daily yoga for at least 10 minutes, and I found some awesome women to do live online workouts with. More on this later also!
How about you? Have you chosen a “word of the year” for yourself? If you have, please share it here!